Admissions & Membership Committee
Admissions and Membership
Assists the DBA Membership Department in recruiting lawyers from all areas of practice to become DBA members; studies and discusses new recruitment/retention ideas; researches and recommends new member benefits as needed; provides input in the coordination of the New Member Reception and any other membership activities.
For more information on this committee, please contact one of the Chairs listed below.
The DBA Admissions & Membership Committee will have our first meeting on Wednesday, January 9, 2019. We will also have two Phone-a-thon events during the year with dates to be determined in February and April.
Co-Chair Aaron Borden - firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Chair Rebecca Nichols - email@example.com
Co Vice-Chair Kathryne Morris - firstname.lastname@example.org
Co Vice-Chair Lynne Nash - email@example.com
Board Advisor Hon. Erin Nowell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Liaison Kim Watson- email@example.com
- 5th District Court of Appeals - Staff Attorney (Positions Available)
- Office & Meeting Solutions in North Dallas (Office Space)
- Office & Meeting Solutions - Uptown Dallas-Rosewood Court (Office Space)
- Attorney III: Texas Department of Family Protective Services (Positions Available)
- Litigation Associate Attorney –Trucking Insurance Defense (Positions Available)