Provides input and recommendations on the utilization of the court facilities and considers improvements for the benefit of the public, the judiciary and the legal profession. Focuses on utilization of the court facilities and considers improvements for the benefit of the public, the judiciary and the legal profession. As well as remains abreast of the overall operations and maintenance of the Dallas County Law Libraries.
If you were unable to attend the Courthouse Committee's presentations on "TexFile e-filing" and "Searchable PDF" on December 9, 2013, you can click here to view the presentation files.
This committee generally meets on the 4th Tuesday of every other month.
Chair Carl Roberts - email@example.com
Vice Chair Elizabeth Lutton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Advisor Robert Tobey - email@example.com
Staff Liaison Biridiana Avina - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th District Court of Appeals - Staff Attorney (Positions Available)
- Office & Meeting Solutions in North Dallas (Office Space)
- Office & Meeting Solutions - Uptown Dallas-Rosewood Court (Office Space)
- Attorney III: Texas Department of Family Protective Services (Positions Available)
- Litigation Associate Attorney –Trucking Insurance Defense (Positions Available)