Works with the judiciary to address current issues of concern to the bench and bar, conducts CLE programs and judicial panels, oversees compilation of the Bench Book, oversees the Clerk Awards and Clerk Seminar, makes recommendations to the Board as needed and generally acts as a liaison with judges in Dallas.
The Judiciary Committee meetings are generally the first Thursday of the month at noon at Belo. For more information, or to join the Committee, contact Kathryn Zack.
Chair Lindsey Rames - firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Vice Chair Hon. Audrey Moorehead - email@example.com
Co-Vice Chair Amber Reece - firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Advisor - email@example.com
Staff Liaison Kathryn Zack- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office & Meeting Solutions in North Dallas (Office Space)
- Office & Meeting Solutions - Uptown Dallas-Rosewood Court (Office Space)
- Attorney III: Texas Department of Family Protective Services (Positions Available)
- Litigation Associate Attorney –Trucking Insurance Defense (Positions Available)
- Insurance Coverage - Appellate Attorney (Positions Available)