Lawyer Referral Service Committee
Please check the DBA calendar for meeting dates and times.
Sub-Committees and Contacts:
Currently, the LRS Committee has three subcommittees.
- Modest Means Panel - This subcommittee is working on a program to offer legal service referrals to lower-income individuals who are ineligible for LegalAid and are unable to afford an attorney's full rates for services.
- Publicity - This subcommittee is working on ways to market the Lawyer Referral Service to attorneys and the public.
- Panel Survey - This subcommittee is reviewing a prior survey of LRS Panel Members and working on a new survey.
If you are interested in serving on the LRS committee and one of its subcommittees, please contact one of the offiers above.
- 5th District Court of Appeals - Staff Attorney (Positions Available)
- Office & Meeting Solutions in North Dallas (Office Space)
- Office & Meeting Solutions - Uptown Dallas-Rosewood Court (Office Space)
- Attorney III: Texas Department of Family Protective Services (Positions Available)
- Litigation Associate Attorney –Trucking Insurance Defense (Positions Available)