Minority Participation Committee
Welcome to the Minority Participation Committee
The Minority Participation Committee encourages minority lawyers to practice in Dallas, to become members of the DBA, and to participate in DBA activities. The committee assists with programs that enhance the practice of law for minority lawyers and hosts minority clerkship luncheons and other programs to increase minority participation in the DBA.
The committee meets on the third Thursday of each month at Noon. We meet in the Strasburger Room at the Belo Mansion (first floor).
Co-Chair Erin Nowell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Vice Chair Earsa Jackson - email@example.com
Co-Vice Chair Kathy Roux - firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Advisor Sakina Foster - email@example.com
Staff Liaison Kimberly Watson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollway and Keller Springs. (Office Space)
- Litigation Partner for Insurance Defense Firm (Positions Available)
- Experienced Associate Litigation Attorney Needed (Positions Available)
- Lateral Partner-Level Attorney Wanted by McKinney Firm (Positions Available)
- Turtle Creek Offices Available (Office Space)