Minority Participation Committee
Welcome to the Minority Participation Committee
The Minority Participation Committee encourages minority lawyers to practice in Dallas, to become members of the DBA, and to participate in DBA activities. The committee assists with programs that enhance the practice of law for minority lawyers and hosts minority clerkship luncheons and other programs to increase minority participation in the DBA.
The committee meets on the third Thursday of each month at Noon. We meet in the Strasburger Room at the Belo Mansion (first floor).
Chair Elsa Manzanares - firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Vice Chair Hon. Jason Boatright - email@example.com
Co-Vice Chair Erika Fadel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Advisor Rocio Garcia Espinoza - email@example.com
Staff Liaison Kimberly Watson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office & Meeting Solutions in North Dallas (Office Space)
- Office & Meeting Solutions - Uptown Dallas-Rosewood Court (Office Space)
- Attorney III: Texas Department of Family Protective Services (Positions Available)
- Litigation Associate Attorney –Trucking Insurance Defense (Positions Available)
- Insurance Coverage - Appellate Attorney (Positions Available)