Morris Harrell Professionalism Committee
Promotes and implements programs to enhance professionalism.
Please check the DBA calendar for meeting dates and times.
To learn more about the DBA's Transition to Law Practice Program, click here to watch an introductory video to the program by Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice Nathan Hecht.
Missed a Program on Professionalism? Visit the DBA’s Online CLE catalog.
DBA Trial Academy
The Trial Academy is a hands-on civil trial skills training program intended to improve advocacy skills for solo and small firm lawyers licensed five years or less through a combination of lectures and demonstrations by seasoned attorneys and live exercises by participants. It is jointly sponsored by the Trial Skills Section and the Morris Harrell Professionalism Committee. For more information, contact Kathryn Zack.
Chair Amber Reece - firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Vice Chair Andrew Jones - email@example.com
Co-Vice Chair Ruth Mitchell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Advisor Amy M. Stewart - email@example.com
Staff Liaison Kathryn Zack- firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th District Court of Appeals - Staff Attorney (Positions Available)
- Office & Meeting Solutions in North Dallas (Office Space)
- Office & Meeting Solutions - Uptown Dallas-Rosewood Court (Office Space)
- Attorney III: Texas Department of Family Protective Services (Positions Available)
- Litigation Associate Attorney –Trucking Insurance Defense (Positions Available)