Pro Bono Activities Committee
Focuses on programs to improve the delivery of legal services to low income persons and provides assistance to legal service providers through volunteer lawyers who represent clients on a pro bono basis.
The committee generally meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Belo at noon in the Strasburger room.
Helpful Videos & Brochures:
“Basics of Handling a Pro Bono Divorce” by Kristy Piazza Blanchard
“Tips for Handling a Divorce Involving Domestic Violence” by Jeana Lungwitz
Chair Katherine Weber - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair Raechel Parolisi - email@example.com
Board Advisor Charles Gearing - firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Liaison Michelle Alden - email@example.com
- Office & Meeting Solutions in North Dallas (Office Space)
- Office & Meeting Solutions - Uptown Dallas-Rosewood Court (Office Space)
- Attorney III: Texas Department of Family Protective Services (Positions Available)
- Litigation Associate Attorney –Trucking Insurance Defense (Positions Available)
- Insurance Coverage - Appellate Attorney (Positions Available)