As shown on the Application for Membership, the DBA has 29 sections, covering numerous issues important to DBA members.
The following sections are available for DBA Members to join at minimal costs.
If you need to book a meeting room, contact Mary Ellen Johnson.
For a DBA Section Directory, click here.
To learn more about each Section, including meeting times, agendas and contacts, click on the links below.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation Section
- Appellate Law Section
- Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section
- Business Litigation Section
- Collaborative Law Section
- Construction Law Section
- Corporate Counsel Section
- Criminal Law Section
- Employee Benefits/Executive Compensation Section
- Energy Law Section
- Entertainment, Art & Sports Law Section
- Environmental Law Section
- Family Law Section
- Franchise Law & Distribution Section
- Government Law Section
- Health Law Section
- Immigration Law Section
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- International Law Section
- Labor & Employment Law Section
- Mergers and Acquisitions Section
- Probate, Trusts & Estates Section
- Real Property Law Section
- Science & Technology Law Section
- Securities Section
- Solo & Small Firm Section
- Tax Section
- Tort & Insurance Practices Section
- Trial Skills Section
The Dallas Bar Association provides this information as a service to its members. The information displayed is for personal reference only. Any duplication for the purpose of sending mass mailings, emails or phone solicitations is strictly prohibited.