Build Day Links
- Click build day link
- Click “register”
- Create a username and password
- Join Code – please skip this step
- Enter all personal information (name, phone number, email, emergency contact, etc.)
- Confirm all information
- Click “sign up” to the left of Dallas Bar Association
- Review registration information
- Review confirmation
Build Day Information
- Area: Los Altos (West Dallas)
- Address: 2043 Leath, Dallas, Texas, 75212
- Build site age restrictions: The minimum age is 16 years old and anyone 16-17 must have a parent or other adult with them
- Check-In Time: 7:45 am
- Start Time: 8:00 am
- Lunch: 12:00 pm (Lunch will be provided by the Dallas Bar Association)
- Day End: 3:00 pm
Important information to share with your team:
- What to wear: Please wear comfortable clothing which you do not mind getting dirty. Tennis shoes are required. NO sandals or flip-flops.
- What to bring: If you have gloves or tools, bring them along. NO POWER TOOLS! We require all volunteers wear hard hats on the build site. (We will provided enough hard hats for all volunteers.) Water is provided, but a water bottle is suggested. Please begin hydrating at least three days before the build day.
- Weather: In case of inclement weather, go here to see if the build day has been cancelled http://www.dallasareahabitat.org/weather/. If a build day is cancelled all volunteers will receive an email and text message (if you selected to receive SMS messages on volunteer hub).
- If we receive rain prior to your build day the build site can become extremely muddy; so please bring/wear rain boots.
- During your event, please feel free to take pictures and share on social media - remember to always include the hash tag: #DallasHabitat
- Dallas Habitat for Humanity has first-aid kits located on the build site but volunteers are responsible for bringing personal items (For example: Epipen).
In the event you do not receive an automatic e-mail confirmation, check your junk mail. If you have any questions about this system, please let Kawanise Mims know at email@example.com.
Have a great time volunteering with Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity!!!