Legal Ethics Articles
Below is a preview of some of the Legal Ethics articles published in the Dallas Bar Association's member publication Headnotes.
- Legal and Ethical Issues of Undisclosed Telephone Recordings by Attorneys, by Hershel R. Chapin - October 2014 Headnotes
- Multiple Client Representation in Texas: Which Ethics Rule Applies?, by Prof. Fred Moss, September 2013 Headnotes
- Disclosing Confidential Information of an Insolvent Entity, by Frank Boyles - July 2011 Headnotes
- Why Ethics Training is the Cheaptest Insurance Policy, by Kim Miers and Jeremy Hawpe - September 2010 Headnotes
- Join Representation Requries Caution, by Suzanne Westerheim - June 2010 Headnotes
To have access to additional resources, current Legal Ethics articles, and more Member Benefits, contact our Membership Department. To join the Dallas Bar Association, click here. If you would like to know more about legal ethical issues, please contact the DBA Legal Ethics Committee.
These articles do not represent authorized opinions, nor legal advice, and should not be relied upon; they are simply secondary research materials.