As shown on the Application for Membership, the DBA has 29 sections, covering numerous issues important to DBA members.
The following sections are available for DBA Members to join at minimal costs.
If you need to book a meeting room, contact Mary Ellen Johnson.
For a DBA Section Directory, click here.
To learn more about each Section, including meeting times, agendas and contacts, click on the links below.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Section
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation Section
- Appellate Law Section
- Bankruptcy & Commercial Law Section
- Business Litigation Section
- Collaborative Law Section
- Computer Law Section
- Construction Law Section
- Corporate Counsel Section
- Criminal Law Section
- Employee Benefits/Executive Compensation Section
- Energy Law Section
- Environmental Law Section
- Family Law Section
- Franchise Law & Distribution Section
- Government Law Section
- Health Law Section
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- International Law Section
- Labor & Employment Law Section
- Mergers and Acquisitions Section
- Probate, Trusts & Estates Section
- Real Property Law Section
- Securities Section
- Solo & Small Firm Section
- Sports & Entertainment Law Section
- Tax Section
- Tort & Insurance Practices Section
- Trial Skills Section