2012 DBA Diversity Summit: Diversity Matters-Make a Difference
Dallas Bar Association Diversity Summit
Diversity Matters - Make a Difference
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012 - THE BELO MANSION
Janet Dhillon, JC Penney
Hunton & Williams
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Please join us for the DBA Diversity Summit on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at the Belo Mansion from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Who Should Attend?
- law firm partners
- law firm associates
- diversity officers
- general counsel
- corporate legal departments
- bar association leaders
- law school admissions offices
- law school deans
- law students
- lawyers interested in diversity
What is the Purpose of the Summit?
- promote diversity and inclusion in all sectors of the legal community
- develop best practices designed to increase diversity in the legal profession
- discuss innovative models for increasing diversity throughout the legal profession
Why Should You be There?
- to provide input and ideas regarding diversity
- to learn about implementing diversity programs in your community
We hope you will join us for the Diversity Summit and support our efforts to promote diversity in the legal profession.
Paul K. Stafford, President
Rhonda Hunter, Chair