Pro Bono Opportunities
Looking for more ways to give back to the Dallas pro bono community? Check out the organizations below.
- Provides immigration counseling and representation to immigrants and their families.
- To volunteer, contact Vanna Slaughter at 214-634-7182.
- Provides legal services to low-income families who could not otherwise afford legal representation to handle family crises.
- To volunteer, contact Ken Koonce at 214-827-1000.
- Offers free legal advice over the phone every Wednesday. Calls may be made between 4-8 p.m. from the comfort of your own home or office.
- To volunteer, please sign up here
- Questions? Contact Shawna Bush at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer attorneys provide free legal services on civil matters to low-income clients and are needed to provide advice and full representation to low income clients and volunteer at intake clinics. To volunteer, contact Marisela Martin at 214-243-2243 or email@example.com.
- Hosts evening, landlord-tenant advice clinics on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month.
- To volunteer, contact Cassandra Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provides free legal counsel, representation, and advocacy to low-income people who are diagnosed with a terminal illness or HIV disease.
- To volunteer, call 214-521-6622.
- Provides legal representation in immigration and family law to immigrant and refugee victims of domestic violence and human trafficking.
- To volunteer, contact the volunteer coordinator at 214-821-5393.
- Provides free legal assistance to Texas non-profits working to improve the quality of life in low-income neighborhoods.
- To volunteer, contact Texas C-Bar at 512-374-2712.